Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Card Share

Hi everyone.  I have been really busy making cards and of course haven't had a chance to post any.  Here are a bunch that I have made.  Most of them are for my BFF.  She is giving both her mother and mother-in-law a year of birthday and anniversary cards.  I have a total of 84 to make this year.











Along with those cards for my friend, I have signed up with my sister to have a booth at a holiday craft fair called The Wading River Local Market Winter Addition for all 4 Saturdays in November.  If anyone is interested in coming by, the address is:  302 North Country Rd, Wading River. Upstairs in the loft of Thrift And Gifts.  The time is from 10-4pm.  Below are some of the cards I will have at the craft fair:


I am working on more cards.  There will be Holiday cards, birthday cards, thank you cards, etc.  I also need to make some gift card holders and some other items like note sets.  There will also be a banner sample that I plan on using as a sample of the various banners I can make as well.  I'm really excited about it since it will be my first craft fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment