Friday, August 5, 2011

Just stopping in

Hello everyone!  I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a little while.  I never know if I should post each card I make or wait until I make a really special one.  I think I may start to post all the cards I make to show how I am progressing in my card making abilities.  So just some news in my life.  My dad's birthday was yesterday and today was my niece's 7th birthday!  So, happy birthday to both of them.  On a sadder note, my friend and tenant, Donna just passed away this evening.  I am feeling really sad and I am going to miss her terribly.  Donna was a wonderful woman and she will be missed greatly.  I'm just glad that all the suffering she has been going through is finally over because she is in a much better place and all the illnesses that she had are gone and she is with Jesus!  Well, that is my update for this evening.  I promise to post more frequently.  Bye for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment