Monday, September 19, 2011

Photos

So, I have finally got around to uploading my cards.  I have made others but those were given out for various occasions.  I look forward to any comments or suggestions that you guys would have for me.
This was for a baby shower for a friend's future granddaughter.  It isn't even one of my better cards but they all loved it.

This was a little 3x3 card that I made really quick one night.  It says "You make me oh so very happy!"

This is a cool card that I saw on a you tube video and wanted to try.  I haven't finished it yet.  I still want to add something on the top of the diamond.  Isn't it a cute card?



So these two cards were made using the Martha Stewart Stamp around the Page that I got from HSN.  I really like them.  I hope she comes out with more designs for it.

This card was made using the Campin' Critters Cricut Cartridge.  I thought the bear was so cute!!

Well, these are some of my cards and I'll start posting my cards regularly as I make them.  I'm not quite at the point where I feel comfortable making a You Tube video just yet but i'm sure that will come one day.  Good bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment